Protect You & Our Team
To our valued patients and friends,
We are excited to announce that under stringent guidelines from the CDC and ADA, our practice is open. We have resumed normal business hours from Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with a part-time staff.
Our team will go above and beyond the expectation for dental care facilities to ensure the safety of everyone who enters our practice. As a dental office, we already have the highest level of infection control and follow strict regulations to prevent spreading germs to others. We rigorously disinfect all surfaces that patients and ourselves come in contact with, sanitize our hands before, after, and sometimes during procedures, use all recommended personal protective equipment, sterilize all instruments immediately after every procedure, and verify sterilization with spore testing.
In addition to our everyday sanitation and sterilization protocols, we are implementing new safety measures in our office. We have added UVC disinfecting air purifiers throughout the office, clear plastic barriers at the reception desk, additional high-speed suction during aerosol procedures, and additional sterilization and disinfection protocols between patients and throughout the office.
What we will require from you:
- Please text 503-545-7614 from your car to inform the office when you have arrived for your appointment. Please do not enter the building until you are summoned via text or phone call. This is a new phone number, different from the normal office line, dedicated only to arriving patients.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature will be taken with no-contact thermometer before you are admitted into the building.
- Anyone exposed to COVID-19 or is showing signs or symptoms will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- Face masks will be required for everyone entering the building. If you do not have one or forget yours, one will be offered to you for a fee. Please wash and sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- All patients must come alone to their appointment. Anyone accompanying you must wait outside or in a car. We will allow one caregiver in the waiting room with children under 10 years old for check-in and check-out only.
- Please bring something to read and be prepared to wait outside or in your car till your appointment time.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing, and to limit risk to you and your family.
- Discussions with doctors and staff must be kept to a minimum. Follow up phone calls and email will be used as often as necessary.
As healthcare providers, the health and safety of our community is our number one priority and we are taking every measure to try to protect our community.
Drs. Brett and Jon Daby